Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Show Information

Hi Everyone,
I have decided to make a website because I noticed some of the emails were bouncing back fro the list I had. I will try to update this page as often as I have new information. Here's where we stand right now.

Submission Boxes are out! DEADLINE is MAY 7th at 5:00pm

Please fill out the form or your submission will not be accepted
Drop it in the box along with your labeled media.
I have posted the form online for easy access.

Submission Form

We have an official poster the link for the download will be up tomorrow as soon as I have some free time. I am planning on printing out around 50 to post all over town.
We all have 250 print credits from the 3rd floor computer lab, so if everyone could just print out Ten color copies and post them around it would really help me out.

Also, follow up from Julianna:
-The Show before the Show will be happening May 14th, on campus
-This is for long works that will not fit the in the Coolidge
-If you have work longer than 12 mins you might want to consider this opportunity.
- Please email Julianna for more info.

Last Thing
I am trying to design 2 more posters that incorporate all of our work. So, if you guys could email me a few screen shots from your films I can get this rolling. I would like to make a short trailer as well for the Coolidge show. I was planning on rolling it on MassArt TV, Cambridge Community TV, and this website. It will be short so I only need the most interesting clip (<1 min per person).

I would really like to make this show a big event for us all. I know everyone's busy but if you have some free time to do this I think it could be really cool.

Any Questions Email Me
Farino.Mike@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment