Monday, May 4, 2009

Last Week

Hey guys,
This is the last week to get your tapes in. Due Date is May 7th, this Thursday at 5PM. No late Submissions, once the boxes are gone the deadline has past.

Remember that your work needs a completed form to be a complete submission, you can get the form from the link to the right.

Posters are up. I have printed out a few and hung them around school. It would be nice if others could print a few. Go to the 3rd floor computer lab, print em out on the color laser printer. I am still trying to make a poster that uses all of our work, so if you guys could send me some screen shots it would really help me out.

I am 90% sure that we have Blu- Ray at the Coolidge. This week I will probably know 100% and I will be making another poster advertising this. If anyone has any problems email me before the deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment